Skin Story has the most effective hair treatment in Pune, for all stages. At skin story, we have the best hair specialist in Pune to bring you the most effective hair treatments at the Best cost. The skin story is understood for its effective hair treatments.
At Skin Story Clinic, we provide the best hair treatment to our patients to get a satisfactory result. And we are happy that our patients come up with smiling faces after treatment to show their positive results. Our trichologist as well as a dermatologist in Pune do analyze your hair type and get to a conclusion to the basis cause and treat you step by step.
Best Hair Loss Treatment in Pune
Are you looking for the best hair loss treatment in Pune? Then you are at the right place. At Dr Arshi’s Skin Story Clinic, hair fall is that the common problem an individual comes for a consultation. It has multiple reasons like secretion/ hormonal imbalance, stress, genetic, and numerous factors that promote hair loss.
Men faces hair loss causes baldness and a lady typically faces hair loss that causes her hair thinning. Hair fall has different phases as per its severity. You can treat hair loss at certain stages, but once you pass the sure stage of hair loss and if your follicles settle down it’s less responsive to medicine.
Now the question arises how can you find out the best hair clinic for you that offers the best hair loss treatment in Pune. But don’t worry because Dr. Arshi Rahul and the Entire team of dermatologist in Skinstory is here that offer best Hair Loss/Fall treatment.
At Skin Story, We offer world-class hair fall treatment in Pune, with guaranteed results. We take pride in our work, providing people with the best hair loss treatment options to regain the hairline. Let’s get more information about the Hair Loss and Treatment option for it.
Causes of Hair Loss
Studies have shown that including illness, emotional behaviour, depression, imbalance in diet, hormonal changes that can be puberty, pregnancy, menopause, or inappropriate hair product can cause your hair loss.
Hair loss can affect not only your scalp but the remaining part of the body too, it can be both either permanent or temporary. There is no specific reason behind hair loss, it can be due to family heredity, hormonal changes in you, due to medical conditions like thyroid, iron deficiency, anaemia or it can be as rare as signs of ageing.
Excessive hair loss from your scalp is also referred to as baldness. The most common cause of hair loss can be hereditary. Many people avoid hair loss or hair fall, whereas some hide it artificially with the help of makeup, hats, or hairstyle. And some go to doctors to diagnosis the hair fall issue and take the appropriate treatment to regain hair loss.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
Hair loss can appear in various ways, depending on what is the cause of it. It can suddenly come back or slowly on your scalp or all over your body. Various signs and symptoms of hair loss include:
- Slowly thinning of hair on your head:- Also known as the most common type of hair fall affecting people as they grow old. In men usually, hair fall begins at an early age and mostly seen on the forehead. Whereas in women depends on the way they keep their hairstyle as many women prefer broadening or part of their hair and tie them.
- Round or patchy bald spots:- Some people see hair fall in the circular or patchy bald area on the eyebrows, scalp, or in men on the board. At times your skin may become itchy, red, or painful before the hair falls.
- Sudden hair loss:- As per studies, any emotional shock can cause hair loss too. Handfuls of hair fall many to be seen while combing or while washing your hair or even a gentle tugging. Such situations may cause thinning of hair but nothing to worry about as it’s a temporary condition, where you can regain your hair.
- Full-body hair loss. Some medical treatments like chemotherapy used for cancer positive, 80% of patients suffer hair loss all over the body the hair usually grows back once the chemotherapy is stopped.
- Patches of scaling that meet the scalp:- This can be a symptom of ringworm. It may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling, and, at times, oozing. Making your hair week, which ultimately results in hair fall.
Treatment Options for Hair loss problem
There are several treatments available that are tested and have shown a 100% result. Depending on the patient’s needs. Treatment like PRP Treatment is a non-surgical therapy in the treatment of hair loss. Highly concentrated growth factors in the form of platelets. Gaining new hair, thicken the thinner hair, and you’re your hair healthier.
Hair Oxygenation is a therapy that is a perfect solution for natural hair growth. Therapy includes directly infusing oxygen to hair cells that help the scalp to get the oxygen it needs to grow hair naturally. Hair transplants are more successful over many products and treatments. With some factors to be taken into consideration.
Available hair loss treatments in the Skin Story clinic
Skin story clinic has various hair loss treatments option in Pune. These treatments are customizable which is depends on the condition of the hair and hair fall stage and have shown a 100% hair gain result.
Laser Hair Stimulation
The laser programme suits best those who have hair loss on the diffused scale, to those experiencing a receding hairline or thinning of hair.
PRP Hair Loss Treatment
we take patients’ blood as a sample, used it for processing, and again re-injected it into their scalp. Know More about PRP Treatment in Pune.
Mesotherapy is a non-invasive technique used to stop hair loss and promote new hair growth by injecting nutrient-rich liquid into the scalp.
Hair Transplant is a surgical method of giving permanent results. In this process, hair follicles are removed from the back & side of the head and are planted to the bald portion. Know More About Hair Transplant in Pune.
How do we work?
Before starting with any hair loss treatment our clinical team will take a physical exam and get a quick check done. Dr. Arshi Rahul checks her patients’ medical history before starting with any treatments. She may ask you for the following test.
- The blood test will help to find out if you have any medical conditions that are causing hair fall.
- Hair Pull Test: doctor picks up a few dozens of hairs and pulls them gently to check how many hairs break out, this will help in determining the hair fall process.
- Biopsy for the scalp: doctor takes the sample from the hair she plucked or scalp skin samples to examine the root cause under a microscope test to know if it’s just an infection causing hair fall or other reasons.
- Light Microscopy: A special instrument used by the doctor to examine the trimmed hair at the bases. As we know that microscopy will help us find if there is any hair disorder or not.