Male and Female Pattern Baldness.
Alopecia is a medical term for hair loss it can affect just your scalp or your entire body hair, and it can be temporary or permanent. It may happen due to heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions, or a normal part of aging. Any human being can lose hair on their head, but it’s more common in men.
If you have Male pattern baldness your hair loss starts on top of the head or the crown of the head. Some men will get a single bald spot. Some male has seen their hairlines receding to form an “M” shape. In some males, the hairline will continue to recede till all hair is gone from the head.
Where as in Female pattern baldness, also called as androgenetic alopecia, which nothing but hair loss in women. It’s similar to male pattern baldness only difference is women lose hair in a different pattern than men. Hair loss is very normal in both males and females due to aging but up to 2/3 of women experience hair loss after menopause which is natural.
While the patterns of baldness for men and women differ but it’s a common genetic cause. With male pattern baldness, hair loss is usually seen on the front and top part of the head. Thinning occurs on the top and crown of the head in the female hair fall pattern. This thinning of hair in women generally starts as a widening of the center hair leaving the hairline unaffected.
Each hair on your head has a growth cycle, producing shorter and finer strands of hair occurs when the growth cycle begins to weaken and the hair follicle shrinks in male pattern baldness. And eventually, growth cycles of hair stop in that area.
At Skinstory clinic we use FDA-approved machines to treat all sorts of hair and skin problems which is trusted and medically proven. Among which is our hair treatment where we use
- LLLT is Low-Level Laser Therapy that has proven results reviews in both men and women, it’s red-light laser therapy.
- Mesotherapy is also used to treat hair loss from alopecia along with vitamins and medicinal treatment.
- PRP is a 3-step medical treatment where your own blood is drawn and processed and reinjected into the scalp.
This procedure is widely accepted as its safe tolerable and invasive, laser is safe to use even on hair, as it’s less costly than hair transplant surgery. We first consult patients then recommend them treatment options we have and accordingly the treatments begin. So, come and get your problem solved with experts (at skin story clinic Pune)
- It may be due to heredity hormonal changes medical conditions or normal aging.
- Hair grows back after at the rate of 6 inches per year. If you have a hair fall visit the clinic and get diagnosed the cause of hair loss.
- It’s normal hair to see 50 -100 hair broken on a daily basis. If more hair fall is seen one should get a medical test done.
- Perform pull test on hair at home. Select few hairs from the clear and dry area of the scalp and pull it to see if hair strands are broken or not. If more than 2-3 hair are left in your hand after each tug, you may be experiencing telogen or anagen effluvium.
- Yes, it does work as its FDA approved for many treatments. We also have proven results for the same.
- It’s a myth that laser treatment can cause various diseases. In fact, according to skin care foundation, the procedure is sometimes used to treat skin and hair and other part of body too as it is safe to use.