CO2 or Carbon dioxide laser is an ablative laser device that produces energy in the far-infrared region. Resurfacing with co2 is another highly recommended and effective option in treating scars.
We at Skinstory clinic along with our skin specialist do laser treatment that reduces the looks of scars on the skin. The use of focused light therapy is done to either remove the outer layer of the skin’s surface or stimulate the assembly of new skin cells to hide damaged skin cells.
Laser treatment for scars can reduce the looks of warts, skin wrinkles, age spots, scars, and keloids. At Skinstory clinic patient safety is our prime motto.
- In Co2 treatment, we use a local anaesthetic to numb the skin. Sometimes sedation is required.
- Laser treatment for scars is one of the best options to reduce the appearance of scars. It should only be performed by a board-certified dermatologist doctor.
- Mild change posts the procedure include swelling, redness, and temporary oozing. These effects usually disappear within a few days.
Convenience: There’s no long downtime with this procedure. You’ll be able to expect healing in about 3 to 10 days.
Efficacy: Through laser scar removal we assure you to minimize the scar appearance. Recent studies have shown that laser therapy can effectively minimize a scar’s appearance.
Laser treatment uses focused beams to treat damaged areas on the skin to treat scars. Laser therapy can improve the look of scars. Laser treatment for scars shall be done with a skilled and experienced doctor. Laser removes:
- Injury Scars
- urn marks
- Acne Scars
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots and
- Other types of hyperpigmentation.
Because this procedure involves heat and lightweight, your doctor might not recommend it if you have got light sensitivity. Certain medications can cause this kind of sensitivity.
Your skin specialist doctor might also disagree with laser treatments if you are taking blood-thinning medications. They may also not allow laser treatments if you have active acne, skin sores, or darker skin. When starting for procedures for laser treatments for scars. During the consultation, the doctor will decide on effective procedures for improving a scar that suits your skin.
What to expect after laser treatment for scars?
Recovery times vary, but it should take 3 to 10 days for your skin to heal. Your dermatologist will provide post treatments instructions immediately after the procedure. These may include the following:
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for four to 6 weeks after the procedure.
- Apply the moist cloth to scale back swelling.
- Take over-the-counter pain medication when needed.
- Wash and apply moisturizer daily.
- For facial procedures, you’ll have to avoid makeup for some days.
Skinstory clinic being the best laser center for skin treatments in Pune. Results aren’t always instant. It should take weeks or months before you notice a difference. You can any time get back to us at a clinic location or call us for any quires, you can also visit us on www.skinstoryclinic.com